Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am using Photoshop 15 and am new at this. How do I trop…

Customer Question
I am using Photoshop...

I am using Photoshop 15 and am new at this. How do I trop does the tool bar on the left side like I used to do in Photoshop6

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I am using a Macintosh Gary Gnauck

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Photoshop?

About a two months ago I believes. I have not kept track Gary

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 7 months ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

Do you still need help or not?