Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can not login to ancestry.com. Last night. No I am 72

Customer Question
I can not login...

I can not login to ancestry.com

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Com?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No I am 72 years old and do not know much about computers ancestry and emails

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know what is exactly happening when you are trying to login to ancestry.com.Are you getting any error message?

the day I order this I sent a message to cancel this service do anyone understand English thanks