Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an old iPad I purchased a time ago. I reset it. I…

Customer Question
I have an old iPad...
I have an old iPad I purchased a long time ago. I reset it. I have a new Apple ID. The old one is still in the old device. I can’t take the activation lock off. I removed it from my account but it’s still asking for the old address and password. I don’t know the old password. But I know the old Apple ID. What do I do? Please help
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you still have access to the email address used by the old Apple ID?

Please let me know

Thank you