Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to add credit card. i have a waiting order myrriah k…

Customer Question
I need to add...

I need to add credit card. i have a waiting order myrriah k ellis 5c rototai rd takaka

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I do not yet have it ordeonered a rose gold

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I have been waiting for 4 weeks called yesterday to find my order canceled

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No no thx

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

i need apple mac support thx
i do not have the new computer so u can not connect to it
i am using a dying dell windows 10
i think it is very nasty to try and squeeze money out of people 4 nothing