Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

M Apple I pas is frozen during an update. Last evening. II…

Customer Question
M Apple I pas...

M Apple I pas is frozen during an update

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

Last evening

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

II do not have Mad. I have a PC

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

After the forced restart, do you still have the issue?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!