Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My google chrome won't come on this am. firefox does. but…

Customer Question
My google chrome won't...

My google chrome won't come on this am. firefox does. but i'm use to chrome

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

I have not ever updated. i am 83 and ignorant of this mac

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How complicated is it to update?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

This might be a silly question, but have you tried restarting the Mac ?