Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad hardly charges. On for hours and all I get is 12%

Customer Question
My iPad hardly charges...

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

What is that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

For about two weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

After performing a forced reboot, allow it to charge to 100% now.

Does it work now? Make sure that you are using a wall outlet to charge.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!