Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just renewed my rush 24/7 but I can't download a podcast.

Customer Question
I just renewed my...

I just renewed my rush 24/7 but I can't download a podcast. Can I get help?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

MAC

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Mac OS high sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Two weeks after renewing my subscription, but before that I haven't downloaded since May 2017. I assumed my subscription had run out .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I had to change my name and pass code and I am not sure of my new pass code.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Try this link. It should allow you to add it.

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.

The link got cut off.

LINK

Copy and paste that into a browser. This chat window is making it impossible to send you the link. Sorry.

itpc://rss.premiereradio.net/podcast/rushlimb.xml

Also it needs to be done from your computer with iTunes. There is an app as well, but if you want to download the podcast through the app this is the best way to do it.