Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone 6 the screen is fuzzy. I might have spilled some…

Customer Question
My iPhone 6 the...

My iPhone 6 the screen is fuzzy. I might have spilled some water last night. I put it in rice. Can it be fixed?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Don’t know. Can’t check it right now. It is 3 years old. I think it is 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just this morning. I might have spilled a bit of water. I turned it off, then on again. Screen a bit difficult to read. Righ5 now it is inside dry rice kernels

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago
Edward Dorsey
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today? Give me a moment while I review your question and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my service to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. In the end, if you are satisfied with my answer(s), please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago

Check Your Service and Support Coverage at https://checkcoverage.apple.com then visit your local Apple Store or make a support appointment using the iOS app or the website at https://getsupport.apple.com

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, please rate my answer as 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.