Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Hellp. My iohone 7 has a password that dont rremember msing…

Customer Question
My iohone 7 has...

My iohone 7 has a password ***** dont rremember msing i vsnt get unti my pg=honr oesde heko ive tref-d everything ele'

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to get into my phone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if it is an iPhone 7 or 7plus?

i phone 7 model a1775vfcccd bcgve3091a ic 57

Alright, well, you're going to need to reset your device to factory settings in order to get back in, if you have locked yourself out by forgetting your password ***** PIN. You need to have iTunes installed on a computer to do this, so if you don't have it, click here to get it.

1. Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes.
  2. While your device is connected, force restart it:
    • Press and hold both the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen.
  3. When you see the option to Restore or Update pop up in iTunes on your computer, choose Restore.
    iTunes will download software for your device. If it takes more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode and you'll need to repeat steps 2 and 3.
  4. Wait for the process to finish. Then you can setup and use your device.

My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

what ? there is no way im paying $55 for forgetting a password ***** the hell
i already tried that

If you already tried that, then you need to do it again and follow the steps properly, as that is the only method for getting back into the phone if you forgot the password.

t seems to be working now i think, wont let me click rostre thouhn

The restore button should be on iTunes on your computer, is that the one you cannot click?

i just want to get bsck into my phoneyhen ill ie you a 5 start ratubf utuns int working for domre reason i can verify any details, im not sue i thinik its jud a 7 exuse m spelling im not uses ti v=comuters

Alright, I am not really sure what you're reply says.

i know roughly wgat tgecdeus in mudt just e gettug onewring abd nyfingerrbprintb wbf wirh worj=keitger i reayb need u use m ohone now
can =you judt reset my psddword or tellll y=my ehstbit id i dunothid hsd neber hsppened before in reallybstressed

The only way to reset the password ***** ***** follow those steps I gave you above. There is no other way to get back into the phone, since you don't know the PIN/Password.

apologiesfor my typimg sgsin
though itunes ? iy=y=t keepd dshinh eeror

Uninstall iTunes from the computer, then restart the computer and download it from the link I provided, then try again to reset the phone following my instructions exactly.