Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to educate my self. Is it possible to sync my iPhone…

Customer Question
Trying to educate my...

Trying to educate my self. Is it possible to sync my iPhone to my iMac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac? What about your iPhone?

Mac 10.13.1 iPhone ?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried with your iMac?

Nothing. I am trying to have the information on the mac sync to my iPhone. The address book on the mac is the master and the iPhone is the slave

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am loosing entry in my IMAC address book. What am I doing wrong and how do i fix it?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
34;Is it possible to sync my IMAC to my IPHONE" is what I meant to say.
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Yes, it is possible. On your Mac, go to Apple > System Preferences > iCloud and what is the account/email showing there ?

Also, on iPhone, go to Settings > your name at the top > iCloud and what ID is showing there ?