Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When typing with pages on my iPad I find words get

Customer Question
When typing with pages...

When typing with pages on my iPad I find words get capitalised accidentally. How can I replace the case of the initial letter?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

10.3.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I can move the cursor back destroying what I have typed. I cannot move the cursor forward one character at a time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot tap the cursor on to a letter within the word

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I still have the problem
Denis

Hi Denis,

iPad/iPhones automatically capitalize the first letter.

To stop it from doing that, open the keyboard and press the up arrow key on the left hand side of the keyboard.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!