Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPhone 8 disabled. I really don't know. Since sunday. I just…

Customer Question
iPhone 8 disabled Technician's...

iPhone 8 disabled

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I really don't know.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since sunday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just got the phone and I know I put in the correct password.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
wrong phone number(###) ###-####
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Computer Engineer