Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have moved from South Africa to New Zealand. Apple/iTunes…

Customer Question
I have moved from...

I have moved from South Africa to New Zealand. Apple/iTunes refuse to accept the change or adopt my new address and telephone number and my Bank of New Zealand card. It works in part then rejects it all.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Macbook Air purchased in October

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your iTunes?

I have used it regularly on one or other of my devices. Just rranged to change address etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I hope you have the infoyou need

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the exact message you are getting?

Please let me know

Thank you