Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have had @Apple product for years n this has never happen.

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have had @Apple product for years n this has never happen. My iPhone screen reads iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes how can I connect when I can’t get it do anything except saying Emergency and when u hit emergency it goes emergency all

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

I have no ideal. I don’t use iTunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

I am on my iPad can I try to look up while u r on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I last rebooted a few minutes ago. I rebooted. And rebooted

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago
Edward Dorsey

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today? Give me a moment while I review your question and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my service to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. In the end, if you are satisfied with my answer(s), please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago

Please follow these instructions.

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled. Comment back if you need further assistance.

​If that still doesn't work for you can call Apple Support (yea they do have live phone support) at(###) ###-####for assistance. Two-factor authentication for Apple ID help is available at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204915.

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, please rate my answer as 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.