Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How will I know when the expert has answered my question, I…

Customer Question
how will I know when...
how will I know when the expert has answered my question, I would prefer a chat . CAN i GET Aan apple telephone number from you
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Steve, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Steve
Steve, Computer Enthusiast

hello what is your question?

How can I reset my apple password ***** you can not do that for me I want a complete refund

you want me to reset your apple password? or you want to know how to reset your apple password?

this is how you reset your password: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487