Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am and just purchased my 1st i pad. Cannot figure out how…

Customer Question
I am 69 and just...
I am 69 and just purchased my 1st i pad. Cannot figure out how to get started
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast
Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.
First congrats on the purchase of your first iPad. When you first open the iPad box and take out the iPad, there is usually enough charge to turn on the iPad. There should be a button on the top or side that you can push to turn on.Once it turns on for the first time it will display the first welcome “hello” screen. You will need to go through several screens that ask you specific things. We can go one screen at a time just let me know each screen you are on and then I will help.Once we get passed all the welcome/setup screens then your iPad will open and take you to the home page where you will see all the apps.Let me know what screen you are on to continue.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.