Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need help chnging my apple passwords. I have that, I

Customer Question
I need help chnging...

I need help chnging my apple passwords

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have that, I think***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, but Ive lost my password ***** and when I answer the questions, for some reason they are not being accepted. I don't know if I capitalizing the wrong letters or not.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm old so go slow. :)

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you remember any answers for the security questions?