Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need help with installing my i pad i got from you guys it…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with installing my i pad i got from you guys it won't accept my pass word i have wifi all hooked up and everything is running ican't get to the place to accept my device

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't know abut two weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get to the place in google that allows you to add a cell phone or an i pad

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast
Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.
It sounds like you are using your iPad for the first time but I’m a little confused on what exactly will not accept your password? Is it your Apple ID password? If it is you can go to:https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleidand type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.
If it is not your Apple ID password ***** me know so I can further assist.
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.