Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple password does not work. I change it and it works…

Customer Question
My Apple password *****...

My Apple password ***** not work. I change it and it works for only a short time.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

My password ***** not work, so I change it and it works for a short, sometimes very short, time.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so because everything else seems ok

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
I am on my mini IPad now. I also have an old Mac and a mobile phone, all connected. They all work except that my Apple password ***** seems to work so I can never purchase anything! I have already paid $5 and tried to change my password ***** no success- old password ***** new password ***** good. Anyway what is my "biller zip code"?
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know whether your Apple ID is *****@******.***? If that is correct, do you have an access to your gmail account?