Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I keep messing up my Apple ID and password. I have an IMac…

Customer Question
I keep messing up...

I keep messing up my Apple ID and password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an IMac and latest version

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

Quite a long time and I need one good ID and 1 good password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast
Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.
If you already have an Apple ID and password ***** created but just forgot the password ***** it just isn’t working, go to:https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleidand type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etcIf that is not what you need let me know. If it is, then please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name.Thanks

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.