Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY I CLOUD PASSWORD PLUS MY I TUNES

Customer Question
I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY...

I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY I CLOUD PASSWORD ***** MY I TUNES PASSWORD ***** HAVE TRIED THE CODE WAY AND CANNOT FIGURE IT OUT CAN YOU HELP PLEASE

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

NOT SURE

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NOT SURE HOW TO NOT VERY COMPUTER FRIENDLY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NO JUST THE 2 PASSWORD ***** PLEASE

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 8 months ago
Edward Dorsey

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today? Give me a moment while I review your question and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my service to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. In the end, if you are satisfied with my answer(s), please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 8 months ago

Assuming you have access to a PC or Mac, ​you can start your password ***** steps at https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid. Select and answer the questions presented. If that still doesn't work for you can call Apple Support (yea they do have live phone support) at(###) ###-####and request account recovery assistance. Two-factor authentication for Apple ID help is available at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204915. You can also Manage your account at https://appleid.apple.com. Setup and manage your trusted phone numbers, trusted devices, and other account information from your Apple ID account page

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 8 months ago

Hi, please rate my answer as 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.