Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to add an admin person to a facebook page but the…

Customer Question
Hi. I'm trying...

Hi. I'm trying to add an admin person to a facebook page but the "Add" button under "Assign a new page role" in settings does not seem to be active (it's light blue where it should be dark blue). Can you tell me how to make the button active?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Mac OS High Sierra.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

I'm not sure. Must have been awhile.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that's it. Thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

When you typed the name of the new admin, did it auto populate to show you there profile picture? OR does it not brings up any results?

I am using an email address rather than a person's name to populate the field. But no, it did not "auto" populate or show a profile picture. It does not bring up any results.
Hi Kamil. I just got a pop up asking if you'd like to connect to my computer to fix it yourself -- which would be great except that I don't want to pay an extra $50 or whatever it was. I believe I just paid something like $50 when the initial offer was $5 -- so this bill is really getting out of hand. So, if you can tell me what the final price for all this is that would be great. Otherwise, no I don't want to connect.

We cna do this without remote. Remote is an optional service, Facebook cannot find the person with the email address, can you type there name and then select the person from the drop down list. Add button will then be clickable.