Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Change password on my apple account. Roughly 12 months ago.

Customer Question
Change password ***** my...

Change password ***** my apple account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Roughly 12 months ago. i have a reference (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

On my mac computer which im using now... problem is this. my recovery telephone was stolen. i have a new number but i cannot use new number for recovery.. not my email address

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. i want to forward on my new telephone number so i can use it for recovery.. thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Could you please provide me the active phone number which end with •••• ••• •68?

was stolen. cannot be used.. my new phone number is (###) ###-####or. I can use my email address....***@******.*** thanks..

Please check if you receive any verification code to this number(###) ###-####

i have.. it is 524414

I tried to reset the account from my end but I am getting a message stating "When your account is ready for recovery, we will send instructions to +61###-##-####/strong>" You can check the status of your request at http://iforgot.apple.com