Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t remembe my Facebook password. Haven’t done that

Customer Question
I can’t remembe my...

I can’t remembe my Facebook password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Haven’t done that before

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Tried changing my password, but it doesn’t recognise my current password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, If you have not tried yet, please go to https://www.facebook.com/recover/initiate and
enter your email address (or mobile number, etc) and click on Search to see if you can reset your facebook password.

let me know the results

Thank you