Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Delete the lock on my Facebook. It suddenly locked. I want…

Customer Question
Delete the lock on...

Delete the lock on my Facebook. It suddenly locked.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I want to delete the lock on my Facebook that suddenly showed up. I didn’t lock it,

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

In

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have my phone number on line and I think there are security questions.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?