Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How so I summon Apple Pay on my new iPhone 10? It's the new…

Customer Question
How so I summon...

How so I summon Apple Pay on my new iPhone 10?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

It's the new iPhone 10 X. Would it be the same as my iPhone 6 was?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

The phone is a brand new gift and I wasn't tutored on it's use. I assumed that if I approached the apple pay icon on a cash register that the phone would react but it did not.

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I'm ready.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not so far but thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Have you added a card on to the wallet? When you open the wallet app, and if you don’t have a card there, then probably you haven’t added a card.
Let’s first go to settings - wallet and Apple Pay and try adding the card onto the wallet.
Once you add the card, you can use it for paying.
Let me know if that helps.
Thank you
Vinod