Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Broken screen. Keep it updated. Just want to know how to get…

Customer Question
Broken screen Technician's Assistant:...

Broken screen

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

Keep it updated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to know how to get screen replaced

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Which device do you use, like iPad,Iphone,laptop etc.?

iPad

OK, do you want to replace the screen at home, I will not recommend it if you do not have any experience.

I asked a question and have got nothing as of yet

You said that, you want to replace the broken screen, but you did not mentioned, if you want to replace it on your own or from any shop, if you can tell me that then,I can give you the precise answer. If you want to know the nearest location then, let me know the zipcode of your area also.