Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I entered by I’d info yesterday and today and still no

Customer Question
I entered by I’d...

I entered by I’d info yesterday and today and still no response

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is iPad . Don’t know the os.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don’t know. What r my choices?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I am finding out the os. How long has what been going on? I don’t have trouble with anything else just this.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to get this verified so I can make a purchase . Everything else is done

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.