Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Want to check card. I pad. I just got a new one oct. It down…

Customer Question
Want to Chang check...

Want to Chang check card

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I just got a new one oct

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It down lowered now I have new card it want change

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
What I understand is you want to update the credit card number on the ipad so that you can make App Store/iTunes Store purchased, correct?
Please go to settings - iTunes and App Store.
Tap on your Apple ID listed there and select “view Apple ID”.
Once in, click on “payment information” and change the details.
Let me know.
Thank you
Vinod