Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The password I use to start my computer cannot be use in…

Customer Question
The password ***** use...

The password ***** use to start my computer cannot be use in attempting activation lock for my iPad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I'm afraid I don't remember. I'm a rather ancient user. Are we stymied?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I'll need you instruction in doing so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

In what respect?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your ipad. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are you referring to with your pc that correlates with your ipad? Please clarify.

Are you just trying to get back in your ipad as it has an activation lock on it?

What exactly do you see and what is the issue on which device?

No apologies necessary

I think I've start poorly. I was simply tying to connect my IPad with my computer as I customarily would. I don't know how to otherwise characterize what I'm trying to do.
Enough said?
Please terminate.

You can go here for a refund if you prefer.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0