Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Updated to ios11.2 used index finger for touch id. Iphone 6.

Customer Question
Updated to ios11.2 used...

Updated to ios11.2 used index finger for touch id

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iphone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Will not let me unlock I had a four digit passcode and now it says it needs 6 digits. My phone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I know I haven’t changed my passcode what happened

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.