Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I jjust got a vr headset and need to get some downloads to…

Customer Question
I jjust got a...

I jjust got a vr headset and need to get some downloads to enjoy. Unfortunatly I forgot my password ***** the app store, I went t6o the ATT store and the tech showed me how to reset. I tried, but the credit card I originally used was lost and has expired anyway. How do I start over with a new credit card and new password?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Sorry, id should be***@******.*** --not changed to the best of my knowlege. As you can see---I am not a tech savy 20 yr old.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes. but I ran into the expired/lost visa problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to start from scratch,if we can.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which app store you are trying to access?

Please let me know

I went to Westfarms mall in West Hartford or Farmington Connecticut Peter the tech told me to expect a call from Apple there are several issues if someone could call me at(###) ###-####we could probably resolve our issues quickly thank you

You would need to request the phone call hee on this site please

Richard I’m sorry I don’t understand your response I need to request the phone call on this site what do I do to make that request

Click on the premium service option and you can then request it there