Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to change my Apple password. My I’d was compromised.

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my Apple password. My I’d was compromised

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don’t know how I’m 72 and scared I’ve made a mistake

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem, Could you please provide me your Apple ID? The reason why I am asking we can try to check what are the possibilities available for resetting the password.