Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to have my password reset. Have not changed it, but…

Customer Question
I need to have...

I need to have my password *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Have not changed it, but just forgot it.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, but they said i would be sent a number to call on a certain day and it was 2 weeks out. i did that twice and then did not get the message.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How can i get it reset without going to the apple store? i need it in order to connect my new watch to the app on my phone.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem, Could you please provide me your Apple ID? The reason why I am asking we can try to check what are the possibilities available for resetting the password.

i don't know it. where can i find it on my phone?
sorry i have to leave for a doctor appointment

If you can access your iPhone, Please go ahead click on the setting and click on the iCloud and check if you see any email address? You can post back your replies when you are free. Thank you for your patience.