Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new iPad and cannot turn off two factor

Customer Question
Good morning, I have...

Good morning, I have a new iPad and cannot turn off two factor authentication. can you please help?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

The latest.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have brought the latest iPad this week to replace my old one and this happened during the set up.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago
Edward Dorsey
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today? Give me a moment while I review your question and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my service to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. In the end, if you are satisfied with my answer(s), please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago
First, you can call Apple Support (yea they do have live phone support) at(###) ###-####for assistance. Two-factor authentication for Apple ID help is available at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204915.You can try the setup and manage your trusted phone numbers, trusted devices, and other account information from your Apple ID account page at https://appleid.apple.com.
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, please rate my answer as 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.