Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Indesign for Mac. Sierra 10.2.6. Not very long

Customer Question
Are you there? Technician's...

Are you there?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Indesign for Mac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Sierra 10.2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Not very long

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Can you telling what it is you are looking for an answer about?