Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an ipad mini cant unlock. time and cant remember

Customer Question
I have an ipad...

I have an ipad mini cant unlock

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Long time and cant remember them

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I did but accoring to them find my iphone was used before on it and now we cant remember the passcode at all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all i

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago
Edward Dorsey

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today? Give me a moment while I review your question and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my service to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. In the end, if you are satisfied with my answer(s), please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago

Assuming you have access to a PC or Mac, follow the step at forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled. Or you can make an appointment at you local Apple Store Genius Bar and they will erase and restore the iPad for you.

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, please rate my answer as 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.