Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Using a Mac and have used Adobe Connect for months. A month…

Customer Question
Using a Mac and...

Using a Mac and have used Adobe Connect for months. A month ago I logged into a recorded conference that stored videos on Adobe Connect and had not problems. Now I can't log in and don't know why.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Sorry, I lost the connection. I haven't changed it in a few months.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Have you tried reseting your password ***** the adobe tools?

LINK