Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I seem to have a problem with my. Apple IPad. Huh, I am 79…

Customer Question
I seem to have...

I seem to have a problem with my***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple IPad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Huh, I am 79 years old and have no idea

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just Today, was maki g a purchase and asked for my Gmail password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you tell me my password ***** than I will change it?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jeremy K, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jeremy K
Jeremy K, Mac Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I just have one quick follow-up question and then we should be able to get you sorted. Can you tell me what sort of purchase you're trying to make on your iPad when this prompt comes up? I..e are you buying music from the itunes store, or an app, or perhaps something from another web store?