Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is saving drafts that I don't want and will not let me…

Customer Question
It is saving drafts...

It is saving drafts that I don't want and will not let me delete them. This makes my mailbox full. Can't receive any more emails.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Network solutions

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mac desk top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to delete messages and they will not delete

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.