Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a mini ipad for about 2 years.Activation lock

Customer Question
I have a mini...

I have a mini ipad for about 2 years.Activation lock requires my apple id and password ***** I forgot.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't think I ever change my password ***** apple id.I just purchase and I phone. When I ask "Find my phone"about a week ago, The activation lock appeared on my old mini ipad. asking for apple id and password ***** I set it up. I don't remember what they are.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Once I put in my passcode, the next screen ask for apple id for my device.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I need my new iPhone and my old ipad

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem, Could you please provide me your Apple ID? The reason why I am asking we can try to check what are the possibilities available for resetting the password.