Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Itunes only launches in safe mode. I am on a pc. This week…

Customer Question
Itunes only launches in...

Itunes only launches in safe mode

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I am on a pc

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

This week uninstalling, installing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your iTunes. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 ?