Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I completed an imovie video (days of work) and tried to

Customer Question
Hi, I completed an...

Hi, I completed an imovie video (days of work) and tried to share it on vimeo. This caused some of the clips to go black and say Missing File. I re-imported all the files and they are there in the bit where the clips get imported to, but they won't show up in the timeline? am very worried about losing all that work and hope you can help.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Imac with High Sierra. I lost access to my FCPx when I updated to High Sierra so am having to do this job for a client in imovie.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I may have inadvertantly caused this problem by trying to copy the project onto my hard drive?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist

Hello there! My name john and I will be helping you today. Can you give me the Exact error message and any numbers it might show? thanks

What happens now then? I just paid an extra £33 for you to access my mac and fix my imovie problem?
Mike, Mac Medic