Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have Kindle program in my IPad for a couple of years. Now…

Customer Question
I have Kindle program...

I have Kindle program in my IPad for a couple of years. Now I am having a problem of opening the program and getting to the page I was reading and in about 3 to 10 second I am back at what I call my home page. What can I do to stop the closing of the book

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It started late yesterday afternoon. I tired several time to open the book again and after several attempt I closed IPad for the rest of the afternoon. After dinner I tired again and found the same problem and decided to close it for the night.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I tired again this morning, still same problem. Decided togoto setting and notice the background was not on and so turned it on, closed setting went back to book and found it had same problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once shut down your IPad and turn it back on.
Let me know when this is done.

Turned off. Back on
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Are you aware of your Kindle's email address and password?

Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

And you don't have to go for secure remote access.

We can't take remote on your iPad so please ignore it.

waiting for your reply
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Can you set up remote assistance for my IPad?
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

No I can't do that.

Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

I can't take remote on your iPad if that's a computer I would've suggested you to go for it.

Since it's a tablet we have to work on it manually.

are you canceling my credit card payment for the remote assistance
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Yes, you will not be charged for the remote assistance since we are not going to do that.

what is total charge to credit card for service
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Am not aware of your complete transaction issues, I could ask our customer service to reach out to you.

I could help you with the troubleshooting if you wish.