Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad is stuck on activation lock. Within the last 6

Customer Question
My ipad is stuck...

My ipad is stuck on activation lock

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Within the last 6 months

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I do not remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just want to get it working

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you still recall the email address you used for your Apple ID when you first setup the account?

Please let me know

Good

Please click on my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid