Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

HOW TO SAVE KEYNOTE SLIDES. IMAC. SINCE STARTING TO USE

Customer Question
HOW TO SAVE KEYNOTE...

HOW TO SAVE KEYNOTE SLIDES

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IMAC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

SINCE STARTING TO USE KEYNOTE THE FIRST TIME LAST WEEK. SAVING IT UNDER THE "FILE" HAS NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL. IT IS "SAVED" ? TEMPORARILY UNDER "RECENT ADDITIONS

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Shefin, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Shefin, Mac Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Keynote can indeed export to various image formats -- create your slide, then under the File menu, choose Export.

However, an even simpler method may be to simply use Command-Shift-4 to take a screenshot of the portion of the slide with your desired graphic.

Please get instructions from the link below.

Keynote for Mac: Save and name a presentation : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH16994?locale=en_US

Keynote for Mac: Export a Keynote presentation to PowerPoint or another file format : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH26007?locale=en_US

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>
Shefin, Mac Support Specialist