Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Password problems. cannot even make a new one. want to order…

Customer Question
Password ***** cannot even...

Password ***** cannot even make a new one. want to order books on apple and cannot

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad, iphone and imac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

About 2-3 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. please call me at(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Return $5. Answer did not help. It just tried to sell more of your product
Too late.. I called Apple which you deceptively seemed to be.
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Please cancel my order and return mu $5 as you are not Apple and they already answered me. Deceptive advertising on your part.

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris