Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I FOR GOTT MY APPLE ID PASSWORD I HAD JUST FOUND ITAND WAS…

Customer Question
I FOR GOTT MY...

I FOR GOTT MY APPLE ID PASSWORD ***** HAD JUST FOUND ITAND WAS ACT AGAIN

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPODTOUCH MODEL A1421 IDBCGA14211G579CA1421 SNQNR7RG220

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

VERY THING I JUST DONT NO WHAT MY APPLE ID AND PASSWORD

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, you allso do not know the email address you used with the Apple ID, is this correct?