Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have several with draws on my bank statement for itunes. I…

Customer Question
I have several with...

I have several with draws on my bank statement for itunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I don’t know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I didn’t know I was supposed to update iTunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just don’t understand what hey I have the charges all the time I don’t order thing the last app I got I got was Recolor

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. I am going to to provide you with a link and I would like you to go through all 6 steps on the page to resolve this issue.

Please view the information on this page which should lead you to resolution of what the charges are and where they came from:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201382

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.